1) Price of apps and services: Products shown are subject to availability and price adjustments. The full Terms and Conditions are available upon application. No DataSafe products and services contain any extended warranties, insurance or technical support unless already stated. Prices are available upon application.
2) User Responsibilities: You agree that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful and that your use will comply with all relevant laws and regulations. You will not: Use the Website to send junk email, spam or chain letters or engage in unlawful marketing such as pyramid schemes. Collect information of third parties by automated means (such as robots, spiders or scrapers) without permission. Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses or any other harmful code. Breach any laws or any copyright, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property, proprietary or privacy rights of any other party, or post any content that is copyright protected without the copyright owner’s written permission to use it. Interfere with, impair or disrupt the Website, or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any accounts, systems, services or information. Restrict or inhibit any users from using or enjoying the Website. Post or supply from our Website for any other public use, false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, discriminatory, racist, threatening, obscene, offensive, graphic, pornographic, indecent, fraudulent or unlawful material. Misrepresent yourself, any person or organisation. DataSafeApps reserves the right to take legal action in cases where the Website is used in breach of our Terms. You will indemnify DataSafeApps and its related companies, licensees, affiliates and licensors, and directors, management, officers, employees, agents and contractors from all loss and damage, claims, demands, suits, liabilities, proceedings or action that may arise or are incurred by you in connection with your use or access of this Website and direct breach of the Terms set out in this document.
3) Our Intellectual Property: Material and contents on our Website including all brands, logos, images, tags, registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, designs are the property of DataSafeApps and subject to copyright trademark and other intellectual property laws. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights in all content, contained in, or used to create or support, the Website, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, photos, videos, audio clips, and navigational and other software are owned and controlled and are reserved by DataSafeApps. You can copy material for your own personal use but you must not republish, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, sell, modify, adapt or use any part of the Website in any other way, without DataSafeApps permission.
4) Termination / Changes: DataSafeApps may modify, suspend or discontinue any services existing on the Website, or remove, modify, edit or supplement any content on the Website without notice. We may terminate or suspend a user’s access to the Website at any time, for any reason, without notice. The liability and indemnity provisions provided in these Terms will survive upon termination. Images are only representational and DataSafeApps reserves the right to replace, change, alter or remove any image at its discretion without limitation or warning.
5) Liability: You are responsible for your use of this Website. The Website is provided at your own risk. While DataSafeApps has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information DataSafeApps has provided is correct and current at the time of publication, we do not accept responsibility for any error, omission or defect in that information. DataSafeApps and any affiliate companies and directors, employees, agents and contractors, do not: Make representation, warranty of any kind as to the operation of the the Website, your access to the Website or the result from its access or the information, content, material or products on the Website. Guarantee that the functions on the Website will not be uninterrupted by any defects or that the server which stores and transmits content to you is free of viruses or other harmful components. Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, including any implied warranties or consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia. The limitations outlined in these Terms will not operate as to be inconsistent with Non-Excludable Guarantees except for any liability that cannot be excluded, such as the Non-Excludable Guarantees, DataSafeApps, its officers, management, employees and agents, exclude all terms, conditions, warranties, guarantees and representations, whether express or implied, and exclude all liability in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise for loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) in relation to the use, inability to use, or performance of the Website, any information, content, material, products or services made available via the Website, including any error, omission, technical malfunction, delay, interruption, interference, tampering, virus, bug, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of the Website, or any damage to any computer or device.
6) Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and keep DataSafeApps, its affiliated companies and officers, employees, agents and contractors indemnified, from any claim, liability, loss, damage, cost (including legal fees) or expense which we may suffer or incur as a direct or indirect result of your wilful or negligent act or omission with your use of the Website or the violation of these Terms by you, or the infringement by you, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
7) Governing laws: These Terms are governed by and to be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland, Australia. DataSafeApps failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or removed to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
8) Links: The Website may provide links or references to other sites or services originating from other companies, individuals or organisations. DataSafeApps does not make any warranties or representations about these Websites or services or endorse these Websites or services. DataSafeApps bears no responsibility for the content or operation these Websites or services and shall not be liable for any damage or injury relating to access or use of these Websites or services. Your link to any off-site pages is entirely at your own risk.
9) Contact us: If you have any questions, comments, feedback, or want to report any breaches of these Terms, we would like to hear from you. Please complete the form available at the ‘Contact Us’ section of the Website, or contact our Privacy Officer as follows: